Veretout is Marseille, Sanches is Parisian, Chelsea breaks the piggy bank again for Cucurella and makes a new offer for Fofana, rebound for Lille’s Onana… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Veretout will leave Roma to sign OM
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Veretout is Marseille!
Jordan Veretout will leave AS Roma for Olympique de Marseille. Pushed out by Jos Mourinho, the French midfielder arrived in Marseille on Friday to undergo the traditional medical examination before signing a three-year contract. The formalization should fall in the next few hours and the amount of the transfer is estimated at 11 million euros, plus 4.5 million euros in bonuses.
2. Renato Sanches is Parisian!
Renato Sanches is a Paris Saint-Germain player! After several weeks of negotiations with Lille, the capital club has formalized the recruitment of the Portuguese midfielder for 13 million euros, including 3 million euros in bonuses. Long announced to be close to AC Milan, the former Bayern Munich player has finally given his priority to the French champion, with whom he has signed up for the next five years, i.e. until June 2027. A very nice move for Christophe Galtier, who recovers one of his ex-protected at LOSC.
3. Chelsea break the bank again for Cucurella
Marc Cucurella will play well for Chelsea this season. The London club formalized this Friday the transfer of the left-back from Brighton for an estimated amount of 65 million euros, plus 8 million euros in bonuses. The former FC Barcelona player, long targeted by Manchester City, has signed a contract until 2028. In total, the Blues have already spent €186 million (excluding bonuses) in this transfer window. And it’s not over…
4. A new offer from Chelsea for Fofana
Chelsea does not let go of Wesley Fofana! While Leicester rejected an initial offer of 75 million euros from the Blues for their central defender, the London club returned to the charge with a new offer estimated at 82 million euros, according to The Times. Will this offer convince the Foxes? As a reminder, the former Stphanois has already made his choice. Seduced by the idea of playing in the Champions League to try to convince Didier Deschamps to take him to the 2022 World Cup with the France team, Fofana wants to join Chelsea this summer.
5. Rebound for the Lille Onana!
Turnaround in sight for the future of Lille midfielder Amadou Onana! While he seemed on track to leave the Mastiffs and join West Ham against 40 million euros bonus included in this summer transfer window, the Belgian new international will finally sign Everton, as part of an operation similar to that proposed by the Hammers (€34m + €6m in bonuses). Recruited by LOSC against €7m last year, Onana would have let himself be convinced by the Toffees project with the possibility of playing under the orders of Frank Lampard. One thing is certain, Lille will realize, whatever happens, a standard added value with the former Hamburg.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Friday August 5, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– The left side Ismaili signed free Lille.
– The defender of Toulouse, Bafod Diakitjoined Lille for around €3 million.
– Nottingham Forest striker Nuno DaCostamade a commitment with Auxerre for approximately €1 million.
– Saint-Etienne recruited the striker from Lyon, Lenny Pintor.
– The middle of the LA Galaxy, Rayan Ravelosonjoined Auxerre for just under €2 million.
– The striker from Genk, Ike Ugbowas definitively transferred to Troyes for €3-4 million.
– The right side Cesar Azpilicueta extended Chelsea until 2024.
– The middle of the Bara Riqui Puig was transferred to the LA Galaxy.
– The striker Alassane Pla extended its M’Gladbach lease until 2025.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– Real’s interest in the Nice striker Amine Gouiri confirmed in Spain.
– The striker Cdric Bakambu does not want to leave OM this summer.
– The middle of Lyon, Houssem AouarTV Nottingham Forest.
– The winger Konrad de la Fuente will join Valladolid on loan with an almost obligatory purchase option.
– Free, the middle Xeka discusses with Rennes.
– Nice made an offer of €8m for the Anderlecht winger, Francis Amuzu.
– Nice abandoned the track of the striker Edinson Cavani.
– The striker of Saint-Etienne, Denis Bouangawill sign at Los Angeles FC for 5 M€.
– Nantes thinks the winger of Parma, Yann Karamoh.
– The Montpellier striker, Valre-Germainrefused an offer and does not intend to leave.
– Le Bara is close to recruiting the left-back from Chelsea, Marcos Alonso.
– The right side of Dortmund, Thomas Millerinterests the Bara.
– The striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang does not want to leave the Bara.
– The left side of Burnley, Maxwel Cornetwill join West Ham for €21m.
– Tottenham invites its environment Tanguy Ndombele find a new club.
– Chelsea could lend their striker Michy Batshuayi Wolverhampton.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 5 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!