Rennes melts on Kalimuendo, OM relaunches the Fofana track, Amavi cart, Nice thinks Telles, dead calm for Icardi … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Rennes ready to bet on Arnaud Kalimuendo?
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to on the Maxifoot transfer window.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Rennes swoops down on Kalimuendo!
With the arrival of Arthur Theate and the expected arrival of Joe Rodon, Stade Rennais has completed its defense recruitment. The Breton club is now busy recruiting a striker. In this sector, the Parisian Arnaud Kalimuendo is at the very top of the short-list of Rennes leaders.
According to L’Equipe, the player loaned to Lens for the last two seasons would be the priority of the Rouge et Noir. The Rennes management has an envelope estimated at between 25 and 30 million euros to try to complete this file, by reinvesting part of the money received with the sale of Mathys Tel to Bayern Munich (28.5 M€ including bonus ). This sum may be enough to convince PSG, which values its player between 20 and 25 million euros.
2. OM relaunch the Fofana track
Announced as possible leaving this summer, Seko Fofana continues his summer preparation with RC Lens. But things could change for the Lensois midfielder in the coming weeks. Indeed, La Provence affirms that Olympique de Marseille did not rule out the idea of bringing in the Ivorian international. According to the regional daily, the file even returned in a very good place on the table of Olympian decision-makers.
It remains to be seen whether OM has the means to close such a file. Nothing is excluded, writes the local newspaper. It will still take very good arguments from the Marseille president Pablo Longoria to snatch the signature of a player estimated at 30 million euros minimum by the RCL …
3. Amavi cart by Tudor!
Back after an inconclusive loan to OGC Nice in the second half of the season, left-back Jordan Amavi hoped to relaunch at Olympique de Marseille under new coach Igor Tudor. But according to information from the FC Marseille media, later confirmed by the regional daily La Provence, the former Aston Villa player was dismissed by the Croatian technician.
Pushed towards the exit on this summer transfer window, the Phocen has been training on the sidelines of the group, like midfielder Kevin Strootman, since returning from the internship in England. With the recent arrival of Nuno Tavares in his position, Amavi now seems condemned to a departure to find an interesting playing time.
4. Nice thinks Such
With the return of Jordan Amavi Marseille at the end of his loan, OGC Nice is looking for a left-back for next season. In recent days, the name of Layvin Kurzawa (PSG) has circulated. But the Parisian is not the only track studied by the Aiglons. According to the Manchester Evening News, The Gym are interested in Manchester United defender Alex Telles.
In Manchester, the Brazilian international is now only Erik ten Hag’s third choice for his post, behind rookie Tyrell Malacia and Luke Shaw. The idea of a departure may tempt him in the hope of getting more playing time. Now it remains to be seen whether Nice is a destination that can appeal to the former element of FC Porto.
5. No offer for Icardi…
It’s no secret that Paris Saint-Germain striker Mauro Icardi is no longer in the plans of his leaders and finds himself pushed to the exit on this summer transfer window. But according to information from the daily L’Equipe, the Argentinian international has not received any concrete offers since the beginning of this transfer period.
Between his disappointing performance and his XXL salary, the former Inter Milan player has a very low popularity rating on the market despite PSG’s desire to find him a way out. The situation of Icardi could all the same settle in the last straight line of the transfer window when certain teams will have to adapt urgently.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Saturday July 30 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– Arsenal’s left-back Nuno Tavares was loaned without a purchase option to Olympique de Marseille.
– Olympique de Marseille sold the versatile defender Luan Peres Fenerbahe for €5.5 million (bonus included).
– Brest announced the arrival of the central defender Ashraf Dari from Wydad Athletic Club.
– The striker Hyun Jun Suk terminated his Troyes contract.
– Troyes winger Nassim Chadli was ready Lommel.
– FC Barcelona has formalized the arrival of the central defender Jules Kound from FC Sville for €55m (bonus included).
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– FC Barcelona coach Xavi is campaigning for the return of the attacking midfielder from Paris Saint-Germain Lionel Messi.
– AC Milan are still thinking about the central defender of Paris Saint-Germain Abdou Diallo.
– Push towards the exit, the attacker Bamba Dieng still wants to stay at Olympique de Marseille.
– AS Roma midfielder Jordan Veretout would be judged too expensive by Olympique de Marseille.
– Central defender Alvaro González should soon terminate his contract with Olympique de Marseille.
– The Olympique de Marseille winger Konrad de la Fuente could be ready to Valladolid.
– Soon ready Rennes, the central defender of Tottenham Joe Rodon going to have his medical visit on Sunday.
– The striker Amine Gouiri would have an agreement to leave OGC Nice in the event of an offer of 40 M€.
– Bordeaux striker Ui-jo Hwang would be tracked by Nantes.
– Nantes are interested in the Fiorentina striker Christian Kouam.
– Chelsea are keen to lend the striker Timo Werner.
– Napoli are still thinking about the Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga.
– The versatile defender of FC Barcelona Oscar Mingueza close to Celta Vigo.
– Real Madrid like the Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruizfree in June 2023.
– Newcastle targets Leicester attacking midfielder James Maddison.
– AC Milan are still following the Chelsea winger hakim ziyech.
– The Villarreal striker Paco Alcacer wants to return to the Bundesliga.
– Free, the middleMatias Vecino approaches Lazio Rome.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you Monday at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!