PSG rushes on Galtier, Skriniar and Scamacca on the approach, Ekitike plays the clock, Favre towards a Nice return, Fabio Vieira Arsenal … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Galtier approaches Paris.
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. PSG has contact Nice for Galtier
In search of a coach to take over from Mauricio Pochettino, very close to the exit, Paris Saint-Germain still dreams of Zinedine Zidane. But the path leading to the 1998 world champion, who covets the French team after the World Cup in Qatar, is a real maze. Suddenly, the leaders of the capital club decided to activate their plan B with Christophe Galtier.
According to L’Equipe, the French champions have got in touch with Nice to discuss the Marseille manager’s future. Few elements have filtered on the background of this first exchange but the club of the capital has formalized its interest for the technician of the Gym , explains the sports media this Thursday evening. The general manager of the Riviera, Julien Fournier, who asked PSG to position themselves quickly, has apparently been heard.
2. Skriniar and Scamacca to Paris
In search of an additional central defender and a promising scorer, Paris Saint-Germain are not far from recovering Milan Skriniar (27) and Gianluca Scamacca (23).
According to La Repubblica, the new sports adviser to the champion of France, Luis Campos, present in Rome, managed to convince Inter and Sassuolo: 70 million euros, including 10 million euros in bonuses, for the solid Slovak rock, and 40 million euros for the Italian center-forward. Two big shots in perspective for PSG.
3. Ekitike plays the watch
What is Hugo Ekitike (19) waiting for? Coveted by Newcastle, the young striker recently said yes to the new club, the new richest club in the world following the agreement concluded between the Magpies and Reims for a transfer of 45 M€, bonus included. But the formalization is slow to arrive: for what reason?
Because the French talent plays the watch. He would like to have all the potential opportunities on the table before deciding , writes RMC Sport this Friday. Which could be translated as: He waits for this or that team to show up , and he will definitely say yes to the residents of the Premier League if necessary. As a reminder, Paris Saint-Germain remains very interested in the profile and qualities of Ekitike. So, to join or not to join Newcastle? Nothing can guarantee it today concludes RMC Sport.
4. Favre towards a Nice comeback
The reunion will soon be official. While Christophe Galtier is getting closer to Paris Saint-Germain every day, Lucien Favre is preparing to return to Nice. As we explained to you a short time ago, the Aiglons quickly got back in touch with the Swiss following their coach’s first desire to leave, and an agreement was reached for the one who had restored the taste of the game to the Niois between 2016 and 2018. .
Very attached to the French Riviera , Favre quickly gave his agreement to the Aiglons for a resumption of their collaboration, according to information from Goal France. Unsurprising information because the Swiss coach was free of any contract, his last adventure on a bench dates back to Dortmund (2018-2020).
5. Fabio Vieira Arsenal
As expected, Fabio Vieira (22) will continue his Arsenal career. This Friday, FC Porto announced that it had reached an agreement with the English team for the transfer of the Portuguese attacking midfielder.
FC Porto informs the market that it has reached an agreement in principle with Arsenal for the definitive transfer of Fabio Vieira for the amount of €40 million, of which €5 million is subject to the achievement of certain objectives , can we read in a press release. A nice pickaxe for the Gunners.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Friday June 17 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– attacking midfielder Ismal Gharbi signed his first professional contract at PSG.
– The middle Thiago Mendes extended OL until 2025.
– Lille dismissed its coach, Jocelyn Gourvennec.
– The central defender of KAS Eupen, Emmanuel Agbadousigned for 5 years Reims.
– Free, the attacking midfielder Youssouf N’Changama signed for 2 years with Auxerre.
– Omar Daf is the new coach of Dijon.
– Arsenal have an agreement with Porto for the attacking midfielder Fabio Vieira. Transfer price: €40 million.
– Tottenham recruited the midfielder from Brighton, Yves Bissouma.
– The middle xaver schlager leaves Wolfsburg for Leipzig.
– Free, the Versatile Defender Romain Sass signed for 2 years Besiktas.
– attacking midfielder Matthew Valbuena extended Olympiakos for a year.
– The coach Ehab Galal is no longer the coach of Egypt.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– OM are targeting the central defender of Bara, Clment Lengletfor a loan.
– The Alkmaar winger, Zakaria Aboukhlalwill sign Toulouse.
– The striker Memphis Depay does not want to leave the Bara.
– The right side Daniel Alves could join Mallorca.
– Atletico target Tottenham attacking midfielder Giovani Lo Celso.
– Benfica striker, Everton Soareswill join Flamengo for 13 M€.
– The Shakhtar winger, David Nereswill sign Benfica.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!