Tudor expected OM, Ronaldo wants to leave, Belotti close to Monaco, Cavani targeted by Nice, Santos dreams of Neymar… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so as not to miss any of the news of these 24 hours.
Tudor is expected on the OM bench
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Tudor awaited OM
Olympique de Marseille has found its new coach. According to information from Prime Vido, confirmed by L’Equipe and La Provence, Igor Tudor will replace Jorge Sampaoli on the Olympian bench. The Croatian manager, adept at 3-4-2-1, will commit to the next two years, plus an optional additional year, with the Marseille club. The formalization of his arrival is expected in the coming hours since he will be training on Monday.
2. Ronaldo asked to leave MU!
Cristiano Ronaldo’s desire to leave Manchester United is confirmed. While many rumors evoked a desire to leave the Portuguese striker in recent weeks, the very serious British daily The Times said on Saturday that CR7 asked to be allowed to leave if his management receives a satisfactory offer during this transfer window. A decision that would be motivated by the Lusitano’s desire to compete in the Champions League, a competition in which MU, 6th in the Premier League last season, will not participate in the next exercise. It remains to know the response of the Mancunian management to its star.
3. Belotti Monaco?
Free since his departure at the end of his contract from Torino, Andrea Belotti could well discover Ligue 1. According to La Repubblica, the Italian striker is close to committing to Monaco. Despite the presence of Wissam Ben Yedder, Kevin Volland and Myrone Boadu, the princely club wants to recruit an additional 9 to compensate for the permanent departure of Pietro Pellegri, who has just taken over from Belotti at Torino, who signed him up for good. The transalpine media explains that the freshly left Toro centre-forward, eager to discover a new championship and to compete in the Champions League, for which ASM will play the preliminary round, is about to accept a contract of three seasons, i.e. until June 2025, with the cl, an annual salary of 3.5 million euros net.
4. Cavani targeted by Nice
Free since the end of his contract with Manchester United, Edinson Cavani reflects on the rest of his career. This Friday, Nice-Matin told us that Nice is thinking of the Uruguayan striker. Very ambitious, the Gym, which could complete the arrival of Yann Sommer from Borussia Mnchengladbach, and which is targeting players like Houssem Aouar (Lyon) and Sofiane Diop (Monaco), would be an ideal place for El Matador, who knows the championship. Valencia, Rayo Vallecano and Salernitana are also in the running.
5. Santos dreams of Neymar
Will Neymar return to his training club? Santos FC president Andrs Rueda is ready to try his luck as the Brazilian striker is pushed out by Paris Saint-Germain. I speak regularly to Neymar’s father, we exchange ideas, confided the leader in remarks reported by ESPN. With what happens to him at PSG, Santos will always keep his doors open and dream of it. (…) When he left, he said he would come back. We speak. We know it’s hard, it’s a dream, but my duty is to at least try. A priori, a return to the country is not planned this summer for Neymar, whose name has been associated with Chelsea, AC Milan, FC Barcelona and Juventus Turin in recent days.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Saturday July 2, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– Lille has sold its central defender Sven Botman Newcastle for €40 million.
– At the end of the Roma contract, the attacking midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan signed Inter until 2024.
– Central defender Alexsandro (Grupo Desportivo de Chaves) signed Lille for 4 years.
– The central defender of Vitoria Guimaraes, Falaye Sackois ready for a Montpellier season.
– AC Ajaccio has recruited the right side Michael Alphonse for 2 years.
– The right side Alessandro Florenzi is permanently transferred to AC Milan for €2.7 million.
– The striker Lower Dost (Bruges) has signed for a season at FC Utrecht.
– Back from a loan at Bara, the striker Luuk de Jong (Sville) is transferred to PSV Eindhoven for €4m.
– Manchester United goalkeeper, Dean Hendersonis ready Nottingham Forest.
– At the end of the contract with Burnley, the central defender James Tarkowski signed with Everton until 2026.
– Free, the defender Sime Vrsaljko signed a two-year contract with Olympiakos.
– The middle of Inter, Stefano Sensiis ready Monza.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– Atletico Madrid are also interested in the central defender of PSG, Presnel Kimpembe.
– Monaco makes Boubakary Soumar (Leicester) his priority in the middle.
– The winger of Znith Saint-Ptersburg, Malcolmrepelled an approach from Lyon.
– The striker Hugo Ekitike is ready to stay in Reims if no offer seduces him this summer.
– The versatile defender of Troyes, Giulian Bianconeis expected Nottingham Forest for 6 M€.
– Manchester City winger, Raheem Sterling is close to signing Chelsea for €52m.
– Juve are on pole to sign the Roma striker, Nicolo Zaniolo.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you Monday at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!