Monaco-Real agreement for Tchouamni, Galtier wants to join PSG, Lewandowski still asks Bayern to let him go, Bayern insists on Man, OM and Monaco on a Niois … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day do not miss. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Tchouamni is expected at Real Madrid
If the summer transfer window has not yet officially opened, the clubs are already working to build their workforce for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Monaco-Real agreement for Tchouamni!
Unless there is a twist, Aurlien Tchouamni will play for Real Madrid next season. According to information from journalist Fabrizio Romano and The Athletic, confirmed by RMC Sport, AS Monaco and the Spanish club have reached a full agreement for the transfer of the French midfielder. As mentioned for a week, the amount of the operation should reach 100 million euros (80 M€ + 20 M€ bonus)! In this case, Paris Saint-Germain and Liverpool did not ultimately wish to outbid, insofar as the Mongasque made it known that he only wanted to join Real, with whom he agreed on a contract until June 2027.
2. Galtier wants to join PSG
Announced favorite for the succession of Mauricio Pochettino, Christophe Galtier wishes to join Paris Saint-Germain. The RMC radio confirms the will of the Niois coach and indicates that the technician finds himself in competition with another coach. For its part, OGC Nice would not oppose the departure of its coach, provided that an agreement is reached with the capital club. We also learn that Galtier could leave the Gym even if PSG did not choose him. To believe that the internal disagreements remain topical. In any case, the Azuren club would think of Lucien Favre, Vincent Kompany and Marco Rose to replace him.
3. Lewandowski asks Bayern again to let him go
It’s no secret that Robert Lewandowski wants to leave Bayern Munich this summer to join FC Barcelona. Problem, the German club continues to close the door to its striker. A burdensome situation for the Polish international who displayed his malaise during an interview with the local media Onet. Something in me is dyed. And I can’t get past it. I’m leaving because I want more emotions in my life. (…) Which footballer would want to come to Bayern knowing that such a thing could happen to him? Where then are loyalty and respect? (…) I could understand if I had played here for two or four years, but after such a successful career, my will and my support, loyalty and respect are probably more important than this matter , launched the native of Warsaw. It remains to see the reaction of the Rekordmeister after this new outing from his striker.
4. Bayern insist on Man
Bayern Munich are still hoping to sign Liverpool striker Sadio Man during the summer transfer window. And after having seen their first offer of 29 million euros (including bonus) refused by the Reds, the Bavarians will return to the charge by offering this time 35 M€, revealed the Daily Mail on Tuesday. A sufficient amount to satisfy the Mersey club? Nothing is less certain given that the British media claims that Liverpool are now demanding nearly €50m, while their demands have so far amounted to €41m, to accept the departure of their Senegalese phenom, at the end of the contract. in a year.
5. OM and Monaco on a Niois
On loan from AS Roma, winger Justin Kluivert has produced some interesting performances in the jersey of OGC Nice this season. Nevertheless, the Dutchman has lacked regularity and remains on a mixed end to the season, which pushes the Riviera club to negotiate the fixed purchase option of 15 million euros last summer. While waiting to find out if Roma is ready to make an effort, two Ligue 1 clubs are on the lookout in this case. Indeed, La Gazzetta dello Sport and Corriere dello Sport announce an interest from Olympique de Marseille and AS Monaco for the son of Patrick Kluivert. It remains to be seen if the Marseillais and Mongasques will take action to thwart the Gym’s plans. Case to follow…
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– The striker Adam Buksa (New England Revolution) joins Lens for an estimated transfer of €6m (excluding bonuses).
– At the end of the contract, the goalkeeper Benot Costil leaves Bordeaux.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– Mauricio Pochettino still thinks he will be the coach of PSG next season.
– PSG could try to recruit the striker from Sassuolo, Gianluca Scamacca.
– The trainer of Sville, Julen Lopeteguiis another track studied by PSG to replace Pochettino.
– Atletico Madrid think about the PSG winger Pablo Sarabiaback from a successful loan to Sporting CP.
– The middle Leandro Paredes wants to stay at PSG.
– The Guardian anthony lopes will extend Lyon.
– The middle of Rennes, Lovro Majerinterests the PSG.
– Returning to Arsenal at the end of his loan to OM, the central defender William Saliba is targeted by Napoli.
– Monaco approached the striker Andrea Belottiwho is out of contract with Torino.
– Lille talks with the coach Paulo Fonseca.
– Lyon are interested in the young Italian striker Wilfried Gnonto (Zurich).
– On the shelves of OM, the middle of Roma Jordan Veretout also interests Lille.
– Roma discusses with Lille for the right side Zeki Celik.
– Lyon wants to part with its goalkeeper Julian Pollersbeck.
– The central defender of Strasbourg, Alexander Djiku, agreed with Sville on a 3-year contract. The Spanish club offers 7 M€, Racing asks for 12 M€.
– Lorient prepares for the departure of its attackers Terem Moffi and Armand Laurent.
– At the end of the contract with Nmes, the winger Zinedine Ferhat will not sign Saint-Etienne.
– The trainer Frdric Antonetti will leave Metz.
– Le Bara entered the dance for the winger Angel Di Mariareleased by PSG and announced close to Juve.
– Left free by Manchester United, the midfielder Nemanja Matic will sign Roma.
– The striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic will extend his contract beyond June at AC Milan.
– Free, the attacker Paulo Dybala continue to discuss with Inter.
– Manchester City asks between 45 and 50 M€ to sell its striker Gabriel Jesus.
– Newcastle are no longer interested in signing the winger Moussa Diaby due to the €70 million claimed by Leverkusen.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!