The price of Veretout OM, Galtier clear on his expectations, Chelsea fails for Fofana, Depay complicates Bara’s plans, Caleta-Car refuses to leave Marseille… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Jordan Veretout towards a dry transfer to OM?
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Veretout OM, a dry transfer of €15.5 million?
As expected, AS Roma midfielder Jordan Veretout is getting closer to Olympique de Marseille in this summer transfer window. However, the French international should ultimately not be ready with a purchase option estimated at 10 million euros. Indeed, according to Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio this Thursday, the former Nantes player will be the subject of a dry transfer worth 15.5 million euros!
In detail, the Marseille club will make a check estimated at 11 million euros to the Italian team, with then bonuses: 1 million after 15 matches, 1 million after 30 matches and 2.5 million in the event of qualification. in the Champions League. To complete this operation, Veretout finds himself expected in Marseille today.
2. Galtier clear on his expectations at PSG
After the expected arrival of Renato Sanches, Paris Saint-Germain will continue to be active in this summer transfer window. Present at a press conference on Thursday, Parisian coach Christophe Galtier was very clear about his expectations: the French technician wants three more recruits.
How many recruits? Three ! One player per line? You asked me how many, I tell you three. I answer honestly! Three, after there is the difficulty of the transfer window. It’s difficult, I know that the president and the sports management with Luis Campos are working hard on this. I repeat it once again, we are not here to stack players, I want a squad with a certain number of players. With elements that are very close in terms of level to have a successful PSG throughout the season and create healthy competition. But will these three players arrive quickly, later or not at all? I don’t know, but I know that the club is doing everything possible to have a very competitive squad.said the former coach of OGC Nice.
In reality, the positions targeted by PSG are known: a central defender, an athletic midfielder and a striker.
3. Chelsea fail for Fofana, but…
Chelsea have gone on the offensive for Leicester centre-back Wesley Fofana in this summer transfer window. According to information from the daily L’Equipe on Thursday, the Blues have made a first offer, estimated at 75 million euros, for the young French talent on Wednesday. The Foxes’ response? An immediate refusal.
The team led by Brendan Rodgers did not even try to raise the stakes and considered the former Stphanois essential. Officially not a seller, the last 8th in the Premier League could still open the door to a departure from Fofana in the event of a very important proposal. According to The Guardian journalist Fabrizio Romano, Chelsea have warned of returning to the charge with a weighty asset in this case: the player’s desire to come.
4. Depay complicates Bara’s plans
Pushed out of this summer transfer window, FC Barcelona striker Memphis Depay has no shortage of suitors. According to information from the Catalan daily Sport on Thursday, Juventus Turin is still as attentive to the file and is considering the idea of offering a loan with an obligation to buy so as not to offend the Bara.
However, to make this operation possible, the former Lyonnais must agree to extend his contract, which currently runs until June 2023, by one year in Catalonia. Problem, the Dutchman still intends to leave the reigning Spanish vice-champion as released. Thus, Depay will have the opportunity to get the biggest possible deal with his future team. It remains to be seen whether Juve, qualifying for the Champions League, can manage to change his mind.
5. Caleta-Car refuses to leave Marseille
Due to his contractual situation, the central defender of Olympique de Marseille Duje Caleta-Car, released at the end of the season, has established himself as a serious candidate to leave for this summer transfer window. But according to information from the daily L’Equipe on Thursday, the Croatian international has decided to stay!
Like last summer, the former RB Salzburg player could therefore thwart the plans of his management, even if it means being sidelined until August 31. And after? As with Jorge Sampaoli in the 2021-2022 season, Caleta-Car intends to rejoin coach Igor Tudor’s rotation. A dangerous game all the same because the President of Olympian Pablo Longoria could harden his tone by definitively dismissing him for a few months from the 2022 World Cup.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Thursday August 4 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– The Guardian Kasper Schmeichel was sold for €1m by Leicester Nice.
– The midfield Zaydou Youssouf left AS Saint-Etienne for Famalicao.
– Chelsea offered the midfielder Carney Chukwuemeka from Aston Villa for €24 million.
– Manchester United left-back Alex Telles was loaned without an option to buy at FC Sville.
– Hoffenheim signed the versatile defender Stanley Nsoki for €12 million from Bruges.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Paris Saint-Germain coach Christophe Galtier has confirmed the signing of the Lille midfielder Renato Sanches.
– Juventus Turin has reached an agreement with the midfielder of Paris Saint-Germain Leandro Paredes.
– Rennes have made contacts for the Paris Saint-Germain striker Arnaud Kalimuendo.
– Despite numerous offers, the Olympique Lyonnais striker Moussa Dembl do not intend to leave this t.
– Olympique Lyonnais midfielder Lucas Paqueta has rejected West Ham.
– Olympique Lyonnais claims 20 M € for the environment Houssem Aouar.
– Rennes put pressure on the right side Hamari Traor and in the middle Benjamin Bourigeaudread until June 2023.
– The striker from Genk Ik Ugbo will definitely sign Troyes for 3 to 4 M€.
– Wolverhampton have made an offer for the Bordeaux striker Ui-jo Hwang.
– Brighton have denied an agreement with Chelsea for the left-back Marc Cucurella.
– Courted by FC Barcelona, the versatile defender Csar Azpilicueta could be blocked by Chelsea.
– FC Barcelona does not intend to sell the striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyangpartner Chelsea.
– FC Barcelona has an agreement with the left-back of Chelsea Marcos Alonso.
– FC Barcelona goalkeeper neto will sign Bournemouth.
– In discussions to terminate his contract with Inter Milan, the striker Alexis Sanchez remains unclear about its future.
– Leipzig’s left-back Angelino could join Hoffenheim.
– Tottenham target Udinese’s left-back Destiny Udogy.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!