Ten Hag retains Martial Manchester United, Luis Henrique is ready by OM, Dubois leaves Lyon, Bara rushes Inigo Martinez to forget Kound, Plea flat in Ligue 1… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to lack. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Martial in the jersey of the French team last September
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Ten Hag retain Martial Manchester United
What if Anthony Martial finally stayed Manchester United? The French striker, back from a mixed loan at FC Sville, was not part of the plans of the Mancunian club at the start of the summer, but his work in training and his good performances during the preparation of the Red Devils convinced his new trainer Erik ten Hag. According to The Athletic, the Dutch coach told his leaders that he wanted to keep the former Mongasque to install him in the axis. Since the start of the preseason, the Habs have scored against Liverpool (4-0), Melbourne (4-1) and Crystal Palace (3-1).
2. Luis Henrique leaves OM
The negotiations dragged on a bit, but Luis Henrique (20) did leave Olympique de Marseille to join Botafogo, his former club. The Brazilian winger is returning to Brazil on loan, with an option to buy estimated at €8m. The latter may become mandatory depending on the number of matches played by the attacker and the maintenance of Botafogo in the first division. Luis Henrique had joined OM in September 2020 for an amount of 8 million euros, without ever succeeding in imposing himself there.
3. Dubois and Lyon, it’s over
Unsurprisingly, Olympique Lyonnais has confirmed the departure of Lo Dubois (27) from Galatasaray. Overtaken in the hierarchy by Malo Gusto and announced as leaving for several weeks, the right side is the subject of a transfer of 2.5 M€, plus a 1 M€ bonus and 10% on a possible capital gain. The former Nantes player had been playing for OL since 2018.
4. Le Bara rushes Inigo Martinez to forget Kound
Jules Kound should not join FC Barcelona. If the Barcelonans still had a small hope of enlisting the central defender of FC Sville, it is rather Chelsea that the French international is expected in the coming days. Proof that the Habs track has cooled significantly in recent hours, the Bara has accelerated on one of its B plans: Inigo Martinez. Indeed, the daily Sport announces an agreement between the Catalan club and the Athletic Bilbao player on a four-year contract. The Barcelona leaders must now agree with their Basque counterparts on the terms of the transfer. The case could be concluded quite simply since the native of Ondarroa only has one year of Bilbao contract left.
5. Plea flat in Ligue 1
Alassane Plea is heading for a departure from Borussia Mnchengladbach this summer. One year from the end of his contract, the French striker has refused several extension offers from his management and thus agitates the threat of a free start in 2023. A situation which pushes the German club to study offers during this summer transfer window . Courted in England, notably by Everton, the player trained in Lyon is also flat in Ligue 1. Already announced on the shelves of OGC Nice, which has not pushed its interest further so far, the French international is also interested in the ‘Olympic Marseille. According to L’Equipe, the Marseille management has ticked its name to strengthen the offensive sector of Igor Tudor. But OM will only move on this issue if an attacker leaves. It is therefore not yet a priority for the Marseille club.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Friday July 22, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– The striker of Galatasaray, Mostafa Mohamedis ready for Nantes with a purchase option of €6 million.
– Central defender Ismal Traor a free sign Metz.
– Free, the attacking midfielder jesse lingard signed for one season Nottingham Forest.
– The Porto winger, Francisco Conceiaowas transferred to Ajax for €5m.
– Ajax bought the striker from RB Leipzig, Brian Brobbeyfor €17 million.
– Central defender Jubal extended with Auxerre until 2025.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– The striker Mauro Icardi still refuses to leave PSG.
– attacking midfielder Pablo Sarabia also intends to stay at PSG.
– The Rennes striker, Martin Terrierdid not plan to leave.
– OM would have inquired about the right side of Norwich, Max Aarons.
– The right side of Mainz, Ronald Pierre-Gabrielis expected in loan Strasbourg.
– Norwich midfielder, Pierre Lees-Melouwill join Brest for €2.3 million.
– Under contract until 2024, the right side Ruben Aguilar will extend with Monaco.
– Rennes will release the striker Metehan Gl to let him engage with Emmen.
– Targeted by PSG, the Sassuolo striker, Gianluca Scamaccais closing in on West Ham.
– Milan have made an offer of 15 M€ for the attacking midfielder of Betis, Nabil Fekir.
– The Chelsea right-back, Csar Azpilicuetawould be close to joining Bara for €5m.
– The Torino offered 6 M€ for the middle of Venice, Michal Cuisance.
– West Ham manager David Moyes opposes the departure of the central defender Issa Diop.
– Free, the central defender Dan-Axel Zagadou discusses with Roma.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!