PSG want to extend Messi, Clauss says yes to OM, a crazy offer for Ronaldo, Chelsea come forward for Kimpembe, Inter put pressure on Skriniar … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed . Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Lionel Messi soon extended by PSG?
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Without an option, PSG seeks to extend Messi
When Lionel Messi arrived last summer, Paris Saint-Germain announced his signing until June 2023, with an additional year optional. However, this Thursday, the Madrid daily Marca, whose information has been confirmed by RMC, ensures that this option does not exist. And to keep the Argentinian international until June 2024, the reigning French champion wishes to extend his lease.
If this desire has not yet been formalized by a concrete offer, the club of the capital, satisfied with its contribution on the marketing plan, is convinced that Messi will find his best level after a first season of adaptation. If PSG plans to start discussions now, the native of Rosario should wait until the end of the 2022 World Cup to make a decision on the rest of his career. In any case, PSG’s intentions with Messi are clear: keep him as long as possible.
2. Clauss wants to join OM
Recently associated with Olympique de Marseille on this summer transfer window, the right piston of RC Lens, Jonathan Clauss wishes to join the Marseille club according to L’Equipe! According to the sports daily, the Lensois believes that the reigning vice-champion of France, who will play in the Champions League next season, represents a good option to stay on the radar of the coach of the France team, Didier Deschamps , ahead of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
The player’s entourage and OM would even be close to an agreement in principle on the outlines of a future contract. However, the discussions promise to be longer with Lens. The Arts training, which expects between 10 and 15 million euros for its player, rejected a first offer from Marseille estimated at 6 million euros (bonus included). Marseille intend to come back with a new, upgraded offer, but don’t want to overpay for a player with just one year left on his contract.
3. An incredible offer for Ronaldo!
It’s no secret that striker Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Manchester United during this summer transfer window. And according to information from the media TVI and CNN Portugal, confirmed by the Madrid daily AS, the Portuguese international is the subject of an absolutely crazy proposal from a club in Saudi Arabia, whose identity is born was not disclosed.
To secure the services of the former player of Juventus Turin, this formation is ready to make an XXL investment estimated at 300 million euros! In detail, the transfer would be worth 30 million euros, the intermediaries would receive 20 million euros and Ronaldo would sign a two-year contract for 250 million euros. But unsurprisingly, the Lusitano intends to stay in Europe before the 2022 World Cup with the desire to play in the Champions League.
4. Chelsea come forward for Kimpembe…
The transfer window is racing Chelsea! After the five-year signing of winger Raheem Sterling on Wednesday, the London club will continue with the arrival of Napoli central defender Kalidou Koulibaly. The Senegalese international must commit to the Blues as part of an estimated transfer of 40 million euros. The Neapolitan won’t be Chelsea’s only defensive signing this summer. While the Londoners are also targeting versatile defender Nathan Ak (Manchester City), English club coach Thomas Tuchel is still keen to secure the services of Paris Saint-Germain defender Presnel Kimpembe.
And its management has precisely decided to move up a gear in this file. According to several English media, including The Independent and The Athletic, but also the journalist specializing in transfers Fabrizio Romano, discussions with PSG are underway! As mentioned in recent weeks, Paris SG would not be opposed to the departure of its world champion and would expect 50 million euros to part with it.
5. Skriniar, Inter put pressure on PSG
The length of the negotiations with Paris Saint-Germain for the possible transfer of Milan Skriniar is starting to tire Inter Milan! To cede the Slovak central defender, the reigning Italian vice-champion is demanding a check for 70 million euros. A price too high for the Parisian leaders, who refuse to offer more than 50 million euros.
Faced with this situation, the Nerazzurri plan to keep the former Sampdoria player for this summer transfer window, according to information from Corriere dello Sport on Thursday. Unsurprisingly, the Milan coach Simone Inzaghi is even thrilled by this possibility, with the desire to associate Skriniar and Alessandro Bastoni Bremer. A way to put pressure on PSG?
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Thursday July 14 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– AS Monaco goalkeeper Benjamin Lecomte was loaned to Espanyol Barcelona.
– Lorient has recruited the goalkeeper Yvon Mvogo from RB Leipzig.
– The winger Ousmane Dembl extended his contract with FC Barcelona until June 2024.
– The winger Raheem Sterling was sold by Manchester City Chelsea for €56m.
– Juventus Turin has recruited the versatile full-back Andrea Cambiaso for €11.5 million from Genoa.
– Free, the middle Arturo Vidal signed Flamengo until December 2023.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Paris Saint-Germain are monitoring the young talent of Benfica Lisbon Gonalo Ramos.
– Push towards the exit, the middle Ander Herrera does not intend to leave Paris Saint-Germain.
– Leeds negotiate with Paris Saint-Germain for the striker Arnaud Kalimuendo.
– Olympique de Marseille remain on standby for the central defender of Arsenal William Saliba.
– Udinese winger Gerard Deulofeu remains associated with Olympique de Marseille.
– Olympique de Marseille could recruit the central defender of Servette Geneva Roggerio Nyakossi.
– Under contract until June 2023, the striker Moussa Dembl favors a free start from Olympique Lyonnais.
– The central defender of Olympique Lyonnais Jrme Boateng was rejected by Galatasaray.
– Strasbourg thinks the striker of Olympique Lyonnais Tino Kadewere.
– AS Monaco winger Sofiane Diop always flat Leicester.
– OGC Nice considers Borussia Mnchengladbach striker well Marcus Thuram as a priority.
– OGC Nice has made an estimated offer of €5 million for the Rapid Bucharest striker Rare Ilia.
– Free, the guardian Benot Costil is going to commit to Auxerre for a year.
– AS Saint-Etienne midfielder Adil Aouchiche could take the direction of Feyenoord.
– The young Bordeaux striker Sekou Mara finds himself targeted by Atletico Madrid.
– Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel has calmed things down over a possible arrival of the Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo.
– Manchester United are closing in on a deal for Ajax Amsterdam centre-back Lisandro Martinez.
– Arsenal are targeting Manchester City’s left-back as a priority Oleksandr Zinchenko.
– Tottenham also launches for the central defender of FC Sville Jules Kound.
– Bayern Munich winger Serge Gnabryli until June 2023, will finally extend.
– The central defender of Torino Bremer is getting closer to Inter Milan.
– AS Roma are preparing an offer for the striker Paulo Dybalaalways free.
– Naples thinks of the Hellas Vrone striker John Simeone.
– Atletico Madrid no longer counts on the midfielder Sal Niguez.
– Free, the attacking midfielder isco would have said yes to FC Sville.
– The Villarreal striker Boulaye Dia could be ready with option to buy La Salernitana.
– Monza advances its pawns to recruit the goalscorer Edinson Cavanicurrently free.
– Everton interested in Wolverhampton winger Adama Traor.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!