OM want to accelerate, the crazy CR7 rumor at Atletico, Dybala has settled, Bayern will offer De Ligt, PSG warned for Inacio … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Ruben Blanco soon at OM?
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. OM, 2 3 recruits this week?
After a rather slow start to the summer transfer window, the president of Olympique de Marseille Pablo Longoria intends to speed up in order to strengthen the squad at the disposal of coach Igor Tudor. Thus, according to information from the regional daily La Provence on Monday, the Spaniard hopes to complete 2 to 3 recruits this week.
Among the desired players, we find in particular the goalkeeper of Celta Vigo Ruben Blanco, courted to support the holder Pau Lopez. And compared to the needs of the Croatian technician, we can think that Longoria will activate to attach the services of pistons, right and left, with the tracks Jonathan Clauss (RC Lens) and Nuno Tavares (Arsenal).
2. The crazy rumor CR7 Atletico!
For several weeks, it has been said that striker Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Manchester United on this summer transfer window in order to compete in the Champions League. Offered to several European teams through his agent Jorge Mendes, the Portuguese international has found a club ready to recover him according to the Madrid daily AS on Monday: Atletico Madrid!
Indeed, the coach of the Colchoneros Diego Simeone would have been convinced by the possibility of recruiting the Lusitano, whose profile flatters him in order to occupy the point of his attack. However, before going on the offensive on this issue, Atletico must sell in order to free up cash. And precisely, for its part, the newspaper Marca denies this rumor by assuring that Ronaldo is too expensive for the Rojiblancos.
3. Dybala has finally settled…
Free after the end of his contract at Juventus Turin, striker Paulo Dybala will continue his career in the colors of AS Roma. After long weeks, the Argentinian international has finally agreed to join the Wolf club, according to information from the Sky Italia media on Monday.
Unsurprisingly, the forcing of Roman coach Jos Mourinho made the difference on this issue in order to convince the former Palermo player, initially very undecided. At Roma, Dybala will receive an estimated annual salary of 4.5 million euros, which could rise to 6 million euros according to certain bonuses, with a deal until June 2025.
4. De Ligt closes in on Bayern
Juventus Turin central defender Matthijs de Ligt should continue his career at Bayern Munich. After reaching an agreement with the Dutch international on a future contract until June 2023, the German club has also managed to reach an agreement with the Italian formation, according to information from the Bild media.
The two parties have agreed on an estimated transfer of 80 million euros, including 10 million euros in bonuses. A very large sum which would make the Oranje the most expensive player in the history of Bayern with Lucas Hernandez. A big blow in perspective for the Roten.
5. PSG warned for Inacio
To possibly compensate for the departure of Presnel Kimpembe, insistently courted by Chelsea, on this summer transfer window, the sports adviser of Paris Saint-Germain Luis Campos thinks of the central defender of Sporting Portugal Gonalo Inacio. While the capital club was considering making an offer estimated at 30 million euros, plus bonuses, this proposal will not be enough.
Indeed, the Portuguese formation does not intend to negotiate a possible transfer of its young talent, under contract until June 2026, and intends to hide behind its release clause, fixed at 45 million euros, according to the media. In Bola this Monday. It remains to be seen whether PSG will be ready to pay such a sum for Inacio.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Monday July 18 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– Troyes recruited the right side Andreas Bruus from Brondby.
– The center front Zlatan Ibrahimovic extended until June 2023 with AC Milan.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Paris Saint-Germain have relaunched talks with Inter Milan for the central defender Milan Skriniar.
– Napoli remain in talks with Paris Saint-Germain for the versatile defender Abdou Diallo.
– Celta Vigo goalkeeper’s agent Ruben Blanco negotiates with Olympique de Marseille.
– Olympique de Marseille must still convince the left piston of Arsenal Nuno Tavares.
– Olympique de Marseille refuses to pay 10 M€ for the right piston of RC Lens Jonathan Clauss.
– Olympique de Marseille denied interest in Chelsea midfielder Timou Bakayokoon loan to AC Milan.
– The central defender of Olympique de Marseille Alvaro González could take the direction of the Monterrey Tigers.
– Rennes set the winger’s starting price Martin Terrier €40m.
– Benfica rejected a second offer from Rennes for the centre-back Morato.
– About, the left side Marcellofree, was rejected by Olympique Lyonnais.
– Olympique Lyonnais striker Moussa Dembl a recal Villarreal.
– The right side of Olympique Lyonnais Lo Dubois should join Galatasaray.
– Borussia Mnchengladbach goalkeeper Yann Sommer moves away from OGC Nice.
– Galatasaray striker Mostafa Mohamed will be ready with option to buy FC Nantes.
– Mallorca was rejected for the Reims goalkeeper Predrag Rajkovic.
– Brighton’s left-back Marc Cucurella remains targeted by Manchester City.
– Arsenal think Bayern Munich winger Leroy San.
– Juventus Turin midfielder arthur always flat Arsenal.
– Bayern Munich target RB Leipzig midfielder Konrad Laimer.
– FC Barcelona is confident in the recruitment of the Chelsea defender Csar Azpilicueta.
– Inter Milan could be overtaken by Juventus Turin for the central defender of Torino Bremer.
– Napoli inquired about the Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga.
– Schalke 04 continue to claim €10m for the attacking midfielder Amine Harit.
– Free, the attacking midfielder Zindine Ferhat will join Alanyaspor.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!