Galtier cash on Neymar, Lewandowski at Bara, Koulibaly Chelsea, PSG does not let go of Scamacca, Mbemba OM … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so as not to miss any of the news of these 24 hours.
Neymar remains in Galtier’s plans at PSG.
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Galtier cash on Neymar
On this summer transfer window, the future of Paris Saint-Germain striker Neymar (30) is causing a lot of talk. But for his part, the Parisian coach Christophe Galtier repeated his intention to rely on the Brazilian international for the coming season.
A desire to see Neymar stay? Yes, I was clear. Afterwards, I repeat, in this area of expertise, there are many things that I cannot master. I will adapt the squad I have, I want it as much as possible. We have to reduce it, but I want it as hard as possible. A team is always stronger with great players. And Neymar is one. (…) I know where Neymar can be comfortable, whether it’s a little higher off the hook or in front of two midfielders, Neymar, like Leo (Messi), they are facilitators, players who have this ability to be found between the lines and be decisive estimated the PSG coach for the daily L’Equipe this Saturday.
2. Lewandowski will sign at Bara
Robert Lewandowski (33) will indeed join FC Barcelona. The president of Bayern Munich, Herbert Hainer, has in turn confirmed an agreement for the transfer of the Polish striker.
We have a verbal commitment with Barcelona. It’s good for both parties that this is clear. Robert is a very deserving player, he has won everything with us. We are immensely grateful to him , said the Bavarian leader in remarks relayed by the club. A transaction estimates 50 million euros.
3. Koulibaly Chelsea, it’s done
Unsurprisingly, Kalidou Koulibaly (31) has officially been transferred to Chelsea. The London club have confirmed the arrival of the central defender who had already said goodbye to Naples after 8 years in Italy. The Senegalese international, whose operation is estimated at 40 million euros, has signed up until June 2026 and becomes the second summer signing for the Blues after the signing of winger Raheem Sterling.
4. PSG does not let go of Scamacca
On this summer transfer window, Paris Saint-Germain will strengthen its attacking sector with the recruitment of Reims striker Hugo Ekitike, soon to be purchased for 36 million euros (bonus included). But unsurprisingly, the arrival of the young French talent has no impact on the file concerning the Sassuolo striker Gianluca Scamacca (23 years old).
According to information from the regional daily Le Parisien, the reigning French champion remains active in securing the services of the Italian international with a final offer estimated at 40 million euros. But for now, Sassuolo are still adamant in demanding 50 million euros. In the event of a failure, PSG thinks of the talent of Benfica Gonalo Ramos in plan B.
5. Mbemba arrives at OM
Olympique de Marseille has its new recruit! As expected, the Marseille club is strengthening with the signing of central defender Chancel Mbemba (27). Free after the end of his contract with FC Porto, the Congolese international officially signed up with the reigning French vice-champion until June 2025 this Friday.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Saturday July 16 at 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– Free, the central defender Chancel Mbemba has signed OM for 3 years.
– Monaco recruited the striker from Mnchengladbach, Breel Embolofor €12.5 million.
– Lille sold the left side Domagoj Bradaricfor €4.5 million the Salernitana.
– Clermont recruited the striker from Dinamo Zagreb, Komnen Andric.
– Free, the guardian Benot Costil has signed for one year Auxerre.
– The central defender of Naples, Kalidou Koulibalysigned for 4 years Chelsea.
– The winger Riyadh Mahrez extended until 2025 with Manchester City.
– The winger Serge Gnabry extended until 2026 with Bayern.
– Free, the winger Federico Bernardeschi signed for 4 years Toronto.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– The middle of PSG, Georginio Wijnaldumwas offered to AC Milan and Roma.
– Napoli pushes for the central defender of PSG, Abdou Diallo.
– PSG claims 6 M € for the middle Edward Michut.
– PSG targets the central defender of Sporting, Gonalo Inacio.
– OM are expecting €10m for the central defender Duje Caleta-Car.
– Lyon could send the midfielder Houssem Aouar at Betis against the middle William Carvalho.
– West Ham offers €38m for the Lille midfielder, Amadou Onana.
– Bayern offers 22.5 M€ for the Rennes striker, Mathys Tel.
– Wolverhampton thinks of the right side of Lens, Jonathan Clauss.
– Newcastle tracks the Bordeaux striker, Skou Mara.
– The versatile midfielder of Manchester City, Oleksandr Zinchenkoapproaches Arsenal for 35 M€.
– Bayern do not want the Manchester United striker, Cristiano Ronaldo.
– Chelsea do not let go of the central defender of Sville, Jules Kound.
– Juventus claim 100 M€ for the central defender Matthijs de Ligt.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you Monday at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!