Ekitike arrives at PSG, Bara advances for Lewandowski, a new defender will sign OM, Chelsea also passes his turn for Ronaldo, Kim Min-Jae is getting closer to Rennes… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not miss. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Ekitike will sign five years at PSG
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Ekitike arrives at PSG!
It is now almost certain: Hugo Ekitike will join Paris Saint-Germain! As revealed by L’Equipe on Friday, PSG and Reims had been on the verge of reaching an agreement since Thursday evening for the transfer of the young striker. It is now done! The sports daily claims that the two clubs have agreed on an estimated transfer of 36 million euros (bonus included). On an internship in Belgium with the Reims group, the player left his partners to undergo his medical examination with the capital club this afternoon. He will then sign a five-year contract, until June 2027.
2. Lewandowski at Bara, burned!
FC Barcelona is nearing goal for Robert Lewandowski. According to information from the German press, but also from The Athletic and the daily Le Parisien, Bayern Munich and Bara are about to complete the transfer of the Polish striker for an amount of around 50 million euros. A sum which corresponds to the initial requirements of the Bavarians, but the latter had tried to raise the note to 60 M € in recent weeks.
In this case, the German champion has long closed the door to a departure from his center forward. Faced with the latter’s desire to join Barcelona this summer, one year from the end of his contract, the Rekordmeister finally gave in. The sale of the former Dortmund player will thus allow him to complete the signing of central defender from Juventus Turin, Matthijs de Ligt, for an amount estimated between 70 and 80 M€.
3. A new defender will sign for OM
In its edition of the day, L’Equipe announced the imminent arrival of a new central defender at Olympique de Marseille, without being able to specify his name. The identity of the mystery recruit was revealed during the morning: it is Chancel Mbemba. Free since the end of his contract with FC Porto, the Congolese international was due to have his medical examination this Friday before signing a contract until 2025. The Marseille club offers itself a reliable player, experienced (26 Ligue des Ligue Champions) and who was an indisputable starter in Portugal.
4. Chelsea also pass their turn for Ronaldo
Wanting to leave Manchester United to play in the Champions League next season, striker Cristiano Ronaldo has yet to find a new club. And after Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea has also decided to pass. According to the Daily Mail, the London club took the decision not to recruit the former Madrid player after discussions between coach Thomas Tuchel and new owner Todd Boehly.
As the British media explains, but also the journalist Fabrizio Romano, it was the German coach who put an end to this file, despite the temptation of his new boss. The former PSG coach simply believes that, as talented as he is, Ronaldo does not have the profile to evolve in his eleven and therefore does not see the point of recruiting him. Boehly listened to his coach’s arguments and decided to side with him.
5. Kim Min-Jae is getting closer to Rennes
In search of two central defenders since the departure of Nayef Aguerd for West Ham and the injury of Warmed Omari (3 months of absence), Stade Rennais should recruit Kim Min-Jae. Despite the threat from Naples in this case, the Fenerbahe player is getting closer to Brittany. According to L’Equipe, Rennes have taken the advantage for the transfer of the South Korean, the amount of which should be around 20 million euros. The operation is not yet finalized but the Breton club is very well placed. Especially since the player has found a contractual agreement with the Rennes leaders, announces the Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano. The case is on the right track.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Friday July 15, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– The Leeds winger Raphinha signed until 2027 at Bara. Amount of the transfer: €58m + €9m in bonuses.
– After six months Brentford, the attacking midfielder Christian Eriksen signed with Manchester United until 2025.
– The middle of River Plate, Enzo Fernandezjoined Benfica for €18m.
– Free, the guardian Thomas Strakosha signed for 4 years Brentford.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– PSG is forcing to recruit the middle of Nice, Khphren Thuram.
– Targeted by OM, the right piston of Lens, Jonathan Claussflat Manchester United.
– Naples thinks of the central defender of PSG, Abdou Diallo.
– The environments Morgan Schneiderlin and Mario Leminaas well as the attacker Kasper Dolberg can leave Nice.
– The central defender of Clermont, Cdric Hountondjiwill sign Angers for around €2m.
– The left side of Lille, Domagoj Bradaricwill join Salernitana for 4.5 M€.
– The left side of Elfsborg, Oliver Zandenis expected Toulouse.
– The striker Armand Laurent wants to leave Lorient. Torino and Sassuolo have made offers between 8 and 10 M€.
– The central defender of Ajax, Lisandro Martinezwill sign Manchester United for 55 M€.
– Manchester City defender Nathan Akwill not join Chelsea.
– Juve thinks of the central defender of Arsenal, Gabriel.
– The striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic will extend to AC Milan until 2023.
– Dortmund want to leave the midfielder Emre Can.
– Roma negotiate the arrival of the striker Luis Muriel (Atalanta).
– Left free by Juve, the winger Federico Bernardeschi is expected at Toronto FC.
– Newcastle would have abandoned the track leading the Leverkusen striker, Moussa Diaby.
– Free since leaving Monaco, the midfielder Cesc Fabregas must sign Cme (Serie B).
– Tottenham will complete the arrival of the right side of Middlesbrough, Djed Spencefor €23.5 million.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!