Clauss arrives at OM, the Colombian Luis Suarez will also sign Marseille, Neymar has been offered Manchester City, Tagliafico is getting closer to Lyon, Chelsea is accelerating for Kound… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Lensois Clauss will sign OM
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Clauss OM, it’s over!
The president of Olympique de Marseille, Pablo Longoria has confirmed the information: Jonathan Clauss will be from Marseille next season! After convincing the player a few days ago, the Marseille club agreed with RC Lens for a transfer of the 29-year-old right piston. The agreement was reached late at night between the Marseille leaders and their counterparts in Lens. We are talking about an amount between 7.5 and 8 million euros, plus bonuses which can raise the note to 11 M€. The French international arrived in Marseille on Tuesday to undergo his medical examination and sign a three-year contract, ie until June 2025. A nice blow for OM!
2. Another Luis Suarez arrives at OM
Another coup carried out in all discretion for President Pablo Longoria. Monday evening, Olympique de Marseille announced an agreement with Granada, relegated to Spanish D2, for the transfer of Luis Suarez, not to be confused with his namesake who has just left Atletico Madrid. The Colombian international striker (4 caps) is expected in Marseille for his medical examination and signing his lease with the vice-champion of France.
3. Neymar was offered Manchester City!
Announced possible leaving this summer, Neymar is still a Paris Saint-Germain player today and the new coach Christophe Galtier assures counting on him for the coming season. However, the management of the capital club has sought to part with the Brazilian striker, whose performance does not live up to expectations given his price (€222m) and his impressive salary (€36m). per year). This Tuesday, the daily Le Parisien and radio RMC reveal that the champion of France has offered the former Barcelona player Manchester City in recent weeks. The idea was to swap Auriverde with a player, probably midfielder Bernardo Silva. But the Citizens refused, manager Josep Guardiola not wanting to unbalance his workforce with the arrival of a new star.
4. Soon a new recruit for Lyon?
After the failure of Tyrell Malacia, who preferred to join Manchester United at the last moment, Olympique Lyonnais is about to find consolation in the left-back position! After exploring various possibilities, Les Gones are preparing to welcome Nicolas Tagliafico under a 3-year contract, L’Equipe reported on Tuesday. A year from the end of his lease, the Argentinian is not retained by Ajax Amsterdam and the two clubs already have an agreement for a transfer of around 4 million euros. The South American was more hesitant, but OL obviously knew how to be persuasive. A nice move in perspective even if we will remain cautious after the previous Malacia.
5. Chelsea accelerate for Kound
A time on pole in the Jules Kound file, FC Barcelona has witnessed in recent hours the comeback of Chelsea, determined to offer themselves the central defender of FC Sville. This Tuesday, the AS newspaper even revealed that the Blues took action in this case by making a first offer estimated at 55 million euros plus bonuses! For the time being, the Andalusian club has not officially responded but this amount is approaching the 60 M€ which would be required by the sporting director Monchi for the French international. Suffice to say that the Bara, which is waiting to release new liquidity, can start to worry…
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Tuesday July 19, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– Toulouse recruited the left-back from Elfsborg, Oliver Zandenfor an amount of between €1.5 and €2 million.
– The central defender of Clermont Cdric Hountondji joined Angers for €2 million.
– The central defender of Lorient, Moritz Jenzis ready with option to buy at Celtic.
– The central defender of Rubin Kazan, Montassar Talbisigned for 5 years Lorient.
– The left side, Ilyes Chetti (Esperance de Tunis) signed for 4 years Angers.
– Tottenham recruited the right-back from Middlesbrough, Djed Spencefor €15 million (+€8 million in bonuses).
– The attacking midfielder of Real, Takefusa Kubosigned Real Sociedad for €6.5m.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– PSG are interested in the Bayern defender, Lucas Hernández. The German club is not a seller.
– The middle of PSG, Idrissa Gueyerefused to join Galatasaray.
– Freiburg wants the OM striker, Bamba Dieng.
– OM have started negotiations with Roma about the midfielder Jordan Veretout.
– Leicester rejected a first offer from Monaco (€12m + €3m bonus) for their midfielder Boubakary Soumar.
– Nice and Rennes think of the central defender of Bayern, Tanguy Kouassi.
– The striker of Galatasaray, Mostafa Mohamedwill be ready for Nantes with a purchase option estimated at €6 million.
– Bordeaux refused an offer of 5 M€ from Minnesota for their striker Hwang Ui-jo.
– Lorient thinks the Besiktas winger, Georges Kvin Nkoudou.
– The left-back of Manchester City, Oleksandr Zinchenko, agrees with Arsenal on a 4-year contract. The amount of the transfer is estimated at €35 million.
– Free since the end of his Manchester United contract, the striker Edinson Cavani Villarreal is expected.
– Bayern are waiting for 35 M€ to sell their defender Benjamin Pavard.
– Valence is ready to revive the midfielder Timou Bakayokoloaned by Chelsea to AC Milan.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!