Dynamo kyiv strong head against Fenerbahce
The Champions League play-offs offer us a very good poster between two teams used to competing with big ears, with a clash between Dynamo kyiv and Fenerbahce. The Ukrainian formation could not finish its championship last season due to the terrible events affecting the country. This meeting against the Turks of Fenerbahce was also relocated to Poland. To be ready, the Dynamo players played several friendly matches. After facing the Swiss teams of Sion (1-0 victory), Young Boys of Bern (0-0) and that of Lucerne (2-1 victory), the Ukrainian club played two friendly matches against Olympique Lyonnais . During the first opposition, Dynamo easily won (3-1) before losing the second confrontation (3-0). Last weekend, the Ukrainians continued their preparation with a defeat against Antwerp (1-2). At the level of the workforce, the Dynamo managed to keep its best elements since the Tsygankov, Shaparenko, Verbic or Sydorchuk remained at the club.
► 200€ offered instead of 150€ at the house of BetSport
⇒ ⇒ Click here to enjoy ⇐ ⇐
Opposite, Fenerbahce finished in second position in the Turkish championship behind Trabzonspor. Enner Valencia’s partners have also played several friendly matches in anticipation of these play-offs. The Turkish team started with a draw against Shkupi (2-2) and went on to win all their matches against Tirana, Shamal, Partizan, MOL Fehervar and Hull. This Wednesday, the Turkish players will find a more upscale opponent accustomed to European games, Dynamo kyiv. Fenerbahce has excellent elements in its ranks like Valencia, Szalai, Lincoln, Mor or the coveted Kim Min-Jae. Note that the former Gunner and Madrid player, Mezut Ozil joined the ranks of Istanbul BB during the transfer window. Dynamo kyiv does not arrive in the best conditions at this play-off since it has not played any official match for more than 6 months. However, like the Ukrainian team at the last international gathering, Dynamo could surprise their world with their desire increased tenfold by the events affecting their country. For this first leg, the kyiv club seems able to grab at least a draw.
► The “Dynamo kyiv victory or draw” bet is quoted at 1.47 at ParionsSport En Ligne which offers you your 1er bet refunded of €200 instead of €150 until 25/07 only
► Take advantage of €200 offered at ParionsSport (limited time) :
– Register by clicking here before July 25
– You are entitled to a 1er bet refunded as a free bet of €200.
– Bet for example your 1er bet of €200 on this bet to try to win 294€.
– If your bet loses, you receive €200 in free bets!
– You can use your €200 to continue betting.
► If you want to test other sports betting sites, other sites allow you to bet on this Dynamo kyiv – Fenerbahce:
– A 1er bet refunded IN CASH of €100 with PMU-Sport
– An EXCLUSIVE bonus of €200 with Unibet by entering the code “SOFOOT”
– 200€ LIVE (Deposit 100€ and bet with 300€) with Winamax
– A 1er bet refunded €100 with Betclic at the end of the game
– 100€ LIVE EXCLUDED (Deposit 100€ and bet with 200€) with ZEbet by entering the code “SOFOOTX2”
– A HUGE & EXCLUSIVE bonus of €150 + €10 WITHOUT DEPOSIT with NetBetincluding a 1er bet refunded of €150, by entering the code “SOFOOT10”
– A 1er bet refunded €120 with Bwin
– A 1er bet refunded €100 + €50 EXTRA with France Bet
– An INCREDIBLE bonus of €250 with Bet Barrier
– Your first bets refunded €100 with PokerStars Sports
These forecasts are given for information only. You will not be able to engage the responsibility of the author as for the results of the matches. Odds are subject to change until the match kicks off. “Playing involves risks: indebtedness, dependency… Call 09 74 75 13 13 (non-surcharged call). »
Find the detailed Dynamo kyiv – Fenerbahce Prediction with odds comparators, statistics and player predictions on RueDesJoueurs!